Thursday, June 9, 2011

BFYA Reading Challenge, Update #4

,Oh please don't get me started on how far behind I am in my reading. When nominations finally closed, there were 91 books nominated for Best Fiction for Young Adults (BFYA). Because I was BUSY reading non-nominated titles so that I could complete my summer reading lists for all grades, I got behind! I am going to have to abandon my dream of reading everything before our committee meeting.

However, it's not as bad as you might think. Here's the update:

16 DAYS TO GO

34 BOOKS TO READ
(oooh, that does look scary, but there are several weekend days and a LONG plane ride to the meeting).

Of the 34 books to read, I don't have 14 of them, so am unlikely to read them at this point. That brings the number down to 20. That feels better!

So, with the end of school madness, two kids birthdays, Father's Day, and packing for this trip, am I going to make it?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online