Tuesday, July 1, 2014

45 Days of Summer...Reading

This summer, my goal is to provide you with a book recommendation every (weekday) of the summer. 

Recommendations will range in ages from Kindergarten through Adult, and I'll try and mix them up throughout the week. 

Library peeps and/or book geeks like me: your reading challenge is to read them all!

Or: I challenge everyone (kids, teens, adults, teachers, librarians...) to find at least ONE favorite book this summer. That you'll still be talking about in the fall, and will want to recommend to your friends/family.

I won't be doing my typical review of these books. Just a brief "blurb" to get you excited to read it. And stay tuned later this summer as I'm going to be starting a new "project" to recommend books to you...

Also, I'll be posting my complete lists for K-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, High School, and Adults later in the summer.

And you can also follow me on Instagram and/or Twitter (@MrsYuskoLibrary on both social media sites) or like "Mrs. Yusko's Library" on Facebook to get the daily recommendation!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online