Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Ideas: Yes, Chef (Samuelsson)

Title: Yes, Chef
Author: Samuelsson
Genre: Biography/Autobiography, Non-Fiction, Cooking
Pages: 319
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


I can't let the kids' books have all the fun. I am a big fan of biographies...and the Food Network...and I'm sure that many of you are looking for gifts for grownups on your list, so I'm posting a review of one of my favorite autobiographies of this year.

Marcus Samuelsson is known to many for his world-famous cooking and restaurants. He is a regular on the Food Network, and won Bravo TV's Top Chef Masters in 2010.

This memoir reads like a great story, but also feels like you are sitting down to dinner with a friend and listening to their stories. I was captivated throughout (and just a little hungry when I was done reading it).

An excellent choice for the foodie on your list, especially if they already have enough cook books, this is also a good title for anyone aspiring to be a chef.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online