Saturday, October 19, 2013

Best Books 2013

Every October, my librarian "partner-in-crime" and I do a conference presentation on the best books for the year (for grades 6-12) at our state association for school librarians (WLMA). We have three HOURS to do nothing but talk about our favorite books, and which tweens/teens would like them.

So many titles, so little time. Three hours may seem like a long time to you, but it's really not for two people who can talk for DAYS about good books. But we do our best, and always have a great time, and I hope that the people that attend enjoy it as well.

Over the next several weeks, I'll be highlighting some of my favorite titles of the year, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, here's our picture so you can see just how crazy we are. Our theme this year was "3 Hours to a Firmer, Leaner YA Body...of Literature." Hee, hee...we're so funny...






No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online