Saturday, October 5, 2013

Books I've Been Recommending This Week

I've seen many of my 7th grade classes in the library this week, simply to be able to say "hi" and give them a good starting list of books they should be reading this fall.

Here are some of the titles I've been recommending that are getting the most "buzz" from the students:

A trio of sports titles, two of them by BIG. NAME. SPORTSWRITERS.


A new book by the writer/director by some big-time classics such as "The Goonies" and "Gremlins" teams up with another wild and crazy writer for this new series starter.


 I really like this new survival/post-apocalyptic/road trip story. I hope that it is the beginning of a series.

And for a much more light-hearted road trip story, this is a quick one about a father and son on a quest to rescue a dog.


Two series that I love...and love to promote.



And two books that are "quiet gems" looking for just the right reader. I loved them both, and hope just the right student finds them and adores them also.



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online