Monday, August 9, 2010

Hunger Games Around the World...

Scholastic recently posted Hunger Games and Catching Fire book covers from countries around their world on the Hunger Games Official Page (on Facebook).  If you are on Facebook, become a fan of the page and you can see all the covers. 



I have posted a few of "The Hunger Games" covers here...which one is your favorite?  By the way, I have a clear winner, and a very close second choice!

From top to bottom:


On the left-hand side: Germany, Russia, UK
On the right-hand side: Sweden, Japan, Romania




Okay, okay, I'll tell you my fav...GERMANY!  I love it.  And a very close second to Sweden.

1 comment:

Karen & Gerard said...

I like Germany's best too, but Russia second. Both my husband and I loved the first book. I just finished the second one and he's reading it now. I hated how the second one ended and left me hanging! Can't wait to read Mockingjay!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online