Thursday, January 31, 2013

Non-Fiction


The next reading project that I'm highlighting is our 7th grade unit: Non-Fiction. Always a favorite of mine, and I'm very excited to be on this year's Excellence in Non-Fiction Award committee (a national award under YALSA/ALA). 

For this quarter, you can find my book list of suggestions, as well as a copy of my presentation, here.  (To see past non-fiction titles that I've reviewed on the blog, click here. You can see that I haven't reviewed as much non-fiction in the past two years because of my service on the YALSA's Best Fiction for Young Adults award committee. So many fiction books that I've read!!) 

If you are also a fan of the library's Facebook page, you will see I posted my favorite recommendations from all the titles listed. I will be recommending them here over the next week.

Let me know which book you choose...and I can't wait to hear how you liked it. Not a 7th grader? Tell me what your favorite non-fiction title would be.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online