Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Trailer Tuesday: What's Left of Me (Zhang)

While I've been away from school, I have been reading, but chemotherapy has kept me from posting reviews. So, for the next several Tuesdays, I thought that I would use Trailer Tuesday to get you excited about a book that I enjoyed, but haven't mentioned here yet.

This first one is for the first book in a new series: What's Left of Me from The Hybrid Chronicles by Kat Zhang. 

Eva and Addie are sisters that share the same body. Over time, one of them was supposed to settle and the other would become the dominant one. Except Eva won't settle...and only Addie knows that she still exists.

A unique and intriguing sci-fi story! I can't wait for the next book in the series...


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online