Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Survival Stories

It's the beginning of 3rd quarter at school and I'm still out on leave. I miss being there...well, maybe not the getting up early part...but I do miss talking to the kids about books!

And since it is the beginning of several big reading projects, I have been compiling suggestions from afar. I hope that your teacher's have been passing along the lists!

First up, our 8th graders are doing one of my favorite units: Survival. (To see past Survival stories that I've reviewed on the blog, click here.

For this quarter, you can find my book list of suggestions, as well as a copy of my presentation, here. 

If you are also a fan of the library's Facebook page, you will see I posted my favorite recommendations from all the titles listed. I will be recommending them here over the next week.

Let me know which book you choose...and I can't wait to hear how you liked it. Not an 8th grader? Tell me what your favorite Survival title would be.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online