Friday, August 30, 2013

Where Did You Go Mrs. Yusko?

Well, I figured it would happen at some point, but radiation treatments caught up with me these past couple of weeks. I have been getting radiation every day since the last part of July (and the treatments will continue until mid-September). Tiredness was definitely an expected side-effect (along with a few other "fun" ones), so it really wasn't a shock when I really started dragging this week. Napping has become the norm.

To top it all off, I caught the plague...or at least something that feels like the plague. It's been almost two weeks now and I'm just starting to shake it off. 

Ugh!

Needless to say, I just haven't been up to writing reviews. I've barely been reading. 

I'm hoping now that I've turned the corner on the plague, I will be able to get back to posting reviews here. 

Only a few more days until school starts...aaaah! How can that be possible?! I still won't be in the building until October because of my continued treatments and obviously compromised immune system, but I will keep you updated here with all things book and reading related! Stay tuned!

And, as always, if you want to keep up-to-date on how I'm doing, check out My Angry Cancer blog here. Thanks for your continued support, prayers, and good wishes!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online