Friday, November 8, 2013

Spotlight Book of the Week

I started a new feature to all the teachers and staff at school. Every Friday, I will be highlighting a book that I think they would enjoy...whether or not it is a "teen" book.

Today's Spotlight title, just in time to coincide with the release of the movie, was The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.

One of the most incredible books that I have ever read, this is a book that must be read by people of all ages...middle school, high school, college, adult. You must read this book at some point in your life, preferably as soon as possible.


On a side note, the audiobook is OUTSTANDING!

I have not yet decided whether I will be seeing the movie. It looks wonderful, but I just loved the book SO much, that I fear I might be disappointed for how the movie might differ from the book. But don't let that stop you from going. I'd love to hear how it was.

Happy reading!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online