Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas: Gift Books!

The holiday season is upon us. Hopefully you've survived Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and any other creative and/or contrived shopping day that is out there. 

This is the time of year that I get asked, "What book should I get for my (insert family member of your choice here)?" Books make great gifts for everyone on your list, and for any gift-giving occasion. Whether it is a book for your own child, niece/nephew, friend, or dad, it can be difficult to pick the right book, but over the next 12 days, I will be highlighting my suggestions to help you find the perfect book (published this year) for your loved-one, regardless of who they are and what they like to read!

Stay tuned...we'll start on the 13th! If you are dying for all of the suggestions now, check out my library newsletter posted here.

Until then, I thought that I would post this picture I found on Facebook because I couldn't have said it better myself! #11 is my favorite!




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online