Sunday, November 21, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

It is no secret that I am a fan of all things Wimpy Kid. 

It is also not a secret that Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday.  And I would rather do almost anything than watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on television each year.  I'm sure that there is no childhood trauma of being attacked by a large balloon or anything, but parades just aren't my thing.

Well, I have just found out that there will be a new balloon in this year's Macy's parade...a Wimpy Kid balloon!  Darn it, now I might have to watch. 

But I did discover that the parade website has cartoon images of some of the balloons, and the Wimpy Kid balloon is one of them.  So visit the Macy's parade
website and get a sneak peak, and then tune into the parade to see the real thing!

Have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

You have motivated me to find a book that high schoolers would find interesting to review that relates somehow to Thanksgiving that I can post prior to leaving school/my library on Wednesday. Hum. What to pick? Currently I'm read a Christmas book so I will have to think about what I can quickly consume...perhaps a short story...any ideas?
Anne
http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online