Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 36: 45 Days of Summer

Lulu's Mysterious Mission by Judith Viorst

First, I want to say that I love this author. LOVE. Not afraid to gush about it either. She is the popular author of the Alexander books (Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good...) and MANY others. But the Alexander books are where I first got to know her and her characters...and they saved more than one storytime for me!

This is the third book starring Lulu. I cannot get enough of them...or Lulu. In this book, Lulu's parents take a much needed vacation and bring in a mysterious babysitter to take charge. Lulu is DETERMINED to get rid of the babysitter, until she discovers that Ms. Sonia is a spy in disguise.

Go back and read all these books and enjoy Lulu's adventures.

Perfect for: students reading early chapter books; grades 1st-4th. 

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online