Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 43: 45 Days of Summer

Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

All summer long I've been making a list of "Road Trip" books so that I could do an entire post listing all of my favorites. 

Um, well, summer is almost over and I never really sat and wrote the post. But I have LOTS of great books for the list. Alas, I guess I will just save it for next summer? 

But I didn't want to let the entire summer go by without highlighting one or two. This is one of my favorite books from the past couple of years. And, even though the cover doesn't look like it, it is actually a great road trip story with a boy main character. (Sometimes I wonder about publishers...). So, if you're a fan of road trips, musicians, roadies, adventure, music, and maybe a little romance, this is an enjoyable book on so many levels!

Perfect for: high school and up...adults, too!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online