Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NEW books I'm excited about reading...


Finally done with the library conference and there were MANY books coming out this fall that I was able to snag an advance copy of.  I can think of many EJH readers that will be anxious to check out "Mrs. Yusko's Secret Stash" on the first day of school!

While I probably picked up 3 boxes of books (the mailman loves me, I'm sure), some of the titles I am MOST excited about are:

Sapphique (Fisher), sequel to Incarceron

Hero (Lupica)
Halt's Peril (Flanagan), Ranger's Apprentice, book #9...Mr. Kaneko has already claimed this one.
Sabotaged (Haddix), Missing, book #3...one of my neighbor girls gets first dibs on this one.
Rivalry: Mystery at the Army-Navy Game (Feinstein)
Dark Song (Giles)
Nightshade (Cremer)
Extraordinary (Werlin)...Ms. LaBrie is first in line for this.
Matched (Condie)
Virals (Reichs)...the first teen book from the author/anthropologist that inspired the tv show "Bones."
Guys Read (Scieszka)...a new collection of short stories for guys--yeah!
Torment (Kate), Fallen, book #2Forge (Anderson), Chains, book #2
A Long Walk to Water (Park)


If you are interested in one of these before school starts, send me an email or comment on this blog and I will send it to you.  Otherwise, come check out all the advance books in the library once school starts!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online