Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book A Day: Harry Potter

I know that I promised to post a review a day this summer. However, there are two reasons why I won't be posting a traditional "review" today. I've been reading books that fall into two categories: already published, and soon-to-be published.

(1) The books that won't be published until September and beyond, which I have been enjoying, I didn't want to review because you wouldn't be able to get your hands on them yet! I'll save their reviews until closer to the actual publication date.

(2) The books that are already published that I've read lately, well, to be honest, I haven't really liked...at all. And I don't really want to waste the time to tell you about books that I didn't like.

So, in honor of JK Rowling's birthday (and the birthday of her most famous character, Harry Potter), I thought I would show you the new book covers that Scholastic will be using for the paperbacks published on August 27th. 

What do you think???









No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online