Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am currently reading...

It has been a couple of days since I updated my reviews. Not that you're interested, but here is why. It is state testing right now and I figured that I would have all the time in the world to read while students were taking their tests. NOT SO! When you have to watch students while they're testing, and get everyone organized, and make sure kids still get a lunch, there really isn't any time to sit and do anything much less read.

So, at various stages this week I have started no less than SEVEN books and have bookmarks in all of them right now to prove it. I'm not sure if it means that none of them are very good or I'm just so scattered this week that nothing is keeping my interest. Whatever the reason, I have probably read the equivalent of 3 books, but have no reviews to report. My goal is to FINISH all of them this weekend. Or to decide they are not worth finishing and give up!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online