Saturday, May 1, 2010

I get to...have dinner with this author!

The galley for this book, Museum of Thieves, arrived on my doorstep last night. It is such an advance copy (the book won't be published until September), that it is not even in book format yet. Rather, it is spiral bound pages with a pretend cover. But I am excited to read it this weekend as I have been invited to have dinner with the author on Monday night! My review of the book will appear shortly...
This is my second author dinner this year. I met Lauren Kate, author of "Fallen," in December when she was on tour promoting the book. There were only 20 people there, so we all got time to speak with Ms. Kate. It was great to talk with her about her writing and her work with high school students. If you are a fan of those vampire love stories, you should read "Fallen."

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online