Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: Before I Fall (Oliver)

Title: Before I Fall
Author: Oliver
Genre: Death, Fiction, High School
Pages: 470
Rating: 3 1/2 out of 5 stars


I read this book because a student HIGHLY recommended it (see an earlier blog post).  To be honest, it took me awhile to get into it.  I kept picking it up and putting it down and reading other books in between.  Instead of giving up though, I kept reading because her recommendation was so passionate.  I am glad that I stuck with it.  It was worth it!  Definitely time well spent.


Samantha Kingston has it all—looks, popularity, and the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may just hold the power to change her destiny.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online